A problem is not always a negative matter or situation. It’s often just a point in the work process.
The best way to solve a problem is to explore it. If we accept or ignore it, we’re merely putting it on hold. Another option is to protest. This is also unhelpful.
Here’s a simple but helpful breakdown on how to approach problem solving. The process is flawless.
- Identify – Identify the problem you’re faced with.
- Define – Define the problems position and what it’s effecting.
- Explore – Explore possible solutions. How they will work and how they wont.
- Action – Take action on the appropriate ideas and solutions.
- Implement – Implement the effective concepts into your process.
- Analyse – Analyse how they’re working and the level of effectiveness.
Next time you find yourself faced with a problem, in either work or life, take the time to use this process.
For access to our community area, where we provide concepts topics and perspectives on business and brand building, you can sign up here.